Thursday, March 15, 2012

{Tried and Tested} Sweetapolita's Chocolate-Dipped Brownies

It's officially summer for my youngest sister! Since both of us have roughly two weeks before we become busy again, we foresee a lot of movie/show marathons, pigout sessions, and baking dates together in the next few days. Yay!


This is a brief post, by the way. Just to let you all know that I tried a recipe, loved it, and wished to share it with all of you. It's Sweetapolita's chocolate-dipped brownies. I loooove Sweetapolita! It's my favorite baking blog. I love how it just screams "comfort baking". It's such a beautiful blog that sometimes I visit it for 3+hours. I mostly just stare at the beautiful pictures and try to decide which recipe I should try out -- I've tried out a few and all of them have come out really delicious. This one especially.

Words of caution, though. This is extremely chocolate-y, only for the ultimate chocolate lovers (which I assume is 90+% of the world's population)! Also, more importantly, the freezing part of the recipe is important as it allows for easier handling of the brownies. Don't skip that, lest like me, you want to end up with oddly-covered brownies.

For the recipe, gorgeous pictures, and just a better example of how to do it (haha), click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment